• i-plus top layer for pressure-relieving comfort.
• i-plus works in harmony with 1500* individual pocket springs for even pressure distribution and a luxurious level of comfort and support.
• The Engineered Protection Surround System (EPS) ‘locks in’ the latest spring technology, whilst maximising the sleeping surface area.
• Luxurious, 4-way stretch quilted cover features Adaptive® technology to keep you comfortably cool and dry, night after night.
* Equivalent to in a 150cm size mattress
• We offer a full 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
• All mattresses are made in the UK to National Bed Federation approved standards.
• Firmness guide – softer feel.
• Mattress depth – 220mm
Tucked away between the sheets, your core body temperature is approx. 37℃, with your skin constantly emitting warmth and humidity. Adaptive® works by wicking away moisture and increasing evaporation to reduce humidity, creating a cooling effect as you sleep.
Adaptive® technology is featured throughout the Salus i-plus Collection to help maintain an ambient temperature to keep you comfortably cool and dry throughout the night, so there should be less wrestling with the duvet and a more restful, recuperative sleep.
|90 x 190cm||120 x 190cm||135 x 190cm||150 x 198cm||180 x 198cm|